front greeting: your mother, and then they were out of the hot sauce we needed to make our hamburgers. We tried three other grocery stores, and they still didn't have the hot sauce we needed. So we ended up just buying the generic store brand. Your mother says it's practically the same thing. I disagree. Thanks for the FATHER'S DAY wishes. We're driving home now and just need to fill up the car with gas to be prepared for Monday. Nobody wants to start the week with an empty tank. Just thinking of you.
I should have called.
inside greeting: I love you, dad
- letterpress printed in our Boston studio
- 4.25” x 5.5” when folded (A2 size)
- printed on FSC-certified paper made from 100% post-consumer waste
- paired with a turquoise envelope
- packaged in a clear sleeve