Calling all Bostonites! Mark your calendars in big bold permanent marker for Smudge Ink's Holiday Sip and Shop. Join us on Thursday, November 5 from 5pm to 9pm. Our studio is located at 50 Terminal Street in Charlestown. Directions here.
Get a head start on your holiday shopping for everyone on your list with some of our favorite local makers and artisans. The lineup includes:
Elizabeth Benotti Handmade Ceramics. One-of-a-kind mugs, planters, trays and other porcelain wares handbuilt by Elizabeth in her New Hampshire studio.
Salt Cellar Shop. Wooden boards and natural salves, balms, and oils made in small batches by wife-and-husband team, Milisa and Thomas, on the Cape.
Wild Folk Studio. Beautiful arrangements, wreaths, and floral decor designed by Somerville artist Caroline using seasonal flowers sourced from local growers.
The Everyday Napkin. Bash Studio's stylish and reusable mix-and-match cloth napkins made from found designer fabrics. Sewn and hand finished in Boston.
Whitney Elizabeth. Textiles for the home and baby made from natural fibers and printed with Whitney’s original patterns and designs.
Ava's Caramel Popcorn. Caramel popcorn made from luscious caramel sauce, freshly roasted nuts, and fine chocolate. Made from scratch by Ava in Arlington.
You'll also enjoy an evening of live music by the Fine & Dandy Trio, DIY letterpress, calligraphy by Leveret & Hare, yummy food from Whole Foods Market Charlestown, and craft cider by Downeast Cider House. To top it off, we will be donating part of the proceeds to benefit the Boys and Girls Club of Charlestown. We hope to see you there!
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Holiday Gift Guide: Foodie
1) Kate Spades’s Recipe Box is a great gift that can be filled with a few of your favorite recipes to add a personal ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gardner
1) This boxed note set is perfect for post-holiday thank you notes and is sure to be a hit with any flower lover! 2) ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Animal Lover
1) This coloring book is sure to please your animal lover and keep them busy for those long winter months! 2) For tho...