1. Some dads are weekend warriors and love spending time sprucing up the garden. These handy pruners could be a nice upgrade!
2. Grab a gorgeous cutting board for dads who like to entertain all summer long!
4. Foodie dads will appreciate Waxing Kara's full-flavored, avocado honey. It's produced by California bees that pollinate avocado trees!
5. A highly-acclaimed book, like Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover, is always a great gift.
6. A classic striped shirt never goes out of style and is just what he'll need for any summer boating plans.
7. If you know a dad who spends a lot of time at a desk, this leather desk pad by Saddleback Leather will add some luxury to his day.
- Quoting: Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
As April begins, we're starting to see beautiful signs of spring here in Massachusetts! Nature’s new beginnings are ...
- Shop Small and Shop Local!
We're so proud to be featured in the Lucky Break Holiday Gift Guide alongside some of the best small business in Amer...
- We're Hiring: Shop Assistant
UPDATE: WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION JOIN OUR TEAMSmudge Ink is a design and letterpres...