1. You can't go wrong with a beautiful notebook. This one from Leuchttrum1917 is stylish and versatile.
2. A handwritten note goes a long way. If they have beautiful thank you notes on hand, your grad will be more likely to stay in the habit of sending thanks.
3. A sleek watch says adult. This one from MVMT can easily be worn with jeans or a suit.
4. A high-quality multitool is a great gift for the outdoorsy grad.
5. This necklace from Dogeared is a simple, understated reminder that the recent grad is mighty. It may be a helpful reminder as they embark on a new adventure.
6. Your graduate could definitely use a portable charger! It'll come in extra handy if they're moving to a new city and will be using maps on their phone to learn how to get around.
7. Recent grads aren't always the best at keeping house. Gift some lovely room spray from Southern Elegance if you think their new place might get a little stale.
Don't forget to choose the perfect graduation card! Shop cards now.
- Get to Know Our Soaps: Part 2
These three soaps were created with the holidays in mind! Each scent is mixed with care and we've finished everything...
- April Was Featured on the Place & Gather Blog!
April had the great honor of being featured in a Q&A series on the Place & Gather blog last week! Want to lea...
- Get To Know Our Soaps: Part 1
We know you'll be so excited about the addition of a luxurious, small-batch bath and body line to our gift collection...