Moms are our everyday superheroes. They juggle a million things at once without blinking an eye. And let’s face it, most of the time it goes unrecognized (that’s how stealth they are!). When it comes to Mother’s Day I think we can all agree they deserve to know how much we appreciate all that they do, big and small. To get you started, Sarah and I rounded up our favorite Mother’s Day cards to celebrate your own mama, mom friends, or mother of your children!
1. Lucky for you, you got the best mom genes out there! E. Frances’ elephants in jeans card makes us chuckle every time.
2. Mom taught us what unconditional love means, and Thimblepress has just the card to thank her.
3. This Crayola approved card is a perfect pick to send your wife who encourages your children to explore all of their creative talents … even if it gets messy.
4. She raised us right, and she revived the obscure houseplant you left for dead months ago. Celebrate mom’s natural green thumb with Idlewild’s vintage seed packet card.
5. For all of the superstar moms (that is what you are), shine bright with this understated yet fabulous card from Egg Press.
6. Everyone knows there’s no holding mom back when she’s in driver’s seat. Tell mom she’s a badass (in the best way possible) with this hilarious McBitterson’s minvan card.
7. Sometimes all moms need is a simple sentiment to feel oh-so-loved, and this floral canopy card will get right to the heart of it.
8. Calling all you smart alecks (you know who you are!) Steel Petal Press has just the card to give mom credit where credit is due.
9. Thank mom for teaching you everything right down to your shoe obsession with Chic+Nawdie’s sweet mom and mini me clogs.
10. We love the superhero vibe of Goldteeth Brooklyn’s mom-wow card!