Springtime brings with it budding trees, birdsongs, and a sense of new beginnings. It’s no wonder why we’ve also got babies on our brains this time of year. (Full disclosure: I’m 6 months pregnant and it's nearly impossible for me not to think about babies.) For this round up, Sarah and I sought out our favorite cards for welcoming the newest chubby, rosy-cheeked little ones on the block!
1. This darling Our Heiday card proves that every mama should rock the bump in sweet patterns and colors.
2. Pretty soon there won’t be any containing the baby toys and chaos as this messy but snuggly baby card points out.
3. Thanks to Detroit Card Co. for recognizing your heroic feats of friendship and supplying a card that makes sure everyone is on the same page.
4. Whatever happened to predictability? Oh yeah, you had a kid! Say congrats on the new arrival with Greenwich Letterpress’ flashback to our favorite 90s sitcom.
5. Egg Press' adorable peanut card makes our letterpress loving hearts melt!
6. Send the perfect words to the new mom and dad with this congratulations card by Print Therapy.
7. Babies love being swaddled, and we love printing swaddled babies on cards! You’ll gush over this E.B. Goodale card that was inspired by Emily’s own newborn son, Auggie.
8. Every soon-to-be parent in nesting mode will appreciate this heartwarming scene by Red Cap Cards.
9. Stop, collaborate, and listen! Rap hello to the newest baby/penguin in your life with this humorous card from Sanctuary Spring,
10. Celebrate your friends’ adoption journey and share your excitement and love with this artful card by Moglea.
- Quoting: Ruth Bader Ginsberg
RBG’s mom for the win! ❤️ "My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant to be your own person, be indep...
- Graduation Gift Guide 2019
It's graduation season! Shop graduation cards now. 1. You can't go wrong with a beautiful notebook. This one from L...
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2019
Mother's Day is coming up quickly! Shop Mother's Day cards now. 1. Instead of picking up carnations at the last mi...