Whether we're at home or on vacation, we all love to read. Here's a peek at the books we've been enjoying this summer!
1. Kindred by Octavia E. Butler
2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin
3. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
4. Empire Falls by Richard Russo
5. American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld
6. Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
7. To the New Owners: A Martha's Vineyard Memoir by Madeleine Blais
8. Why We Make Things and Why It Matters: The Education of a Craftsman by Peter Korn
9. Underground Airlines by Ben H. Winters
10. Rachel's Holiday by Marian Keyes
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide For Women
The holiday season is upon us. Here are a few things we're excited to give and receive this year. 1) This Honey Gift...
- Fall Recipe Round-up
Everywhere we look, there are headlines and posts about sweater weather and pumpkins. Folks are picking apples and ma...
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month
September is National Suicide Prevention Month, and during this month we wish to address this serious topic and reduc...