While we stay home to help slow the spread of COVID-19, there are still many people working to care for us. Those brave care workers (and grocery store employees!) may need some encouragement during these challenging times. If you'd like to send a note of thanks to somebody in your community because you can't give them a big old hug at the moment, we'd like to help by sending a handwritten card on your behalf.
HOW IT WORKS
- Add this product to your cart.
- In your cart, write your message in the "special instructions" section.
- Enter the shipping address of the person to whom you are sending the card.
- If money is tight and you need to save your $5, please use the code CARE at checkout for 100% off the card and you can just pay $0.55* to cover the postage.
- I will handwrite your message inside one of our floral notecards, address the envelope, and mail the card for you. I will seal each envelope using a glue stick to be extra safe.
This project is specifically for the care workers in our lives including emergency workers, postal workers, the people delivering groceries and working in checkout lines, and even your best friend if they've helped talk you through a moment of panic.
Social/physical distancing does not have to prevent emotional connections or gratitude. We need those now more than ever. Please stay home, wash your hands often, and be safe. We're all in this together.
April, owner of Smudge Ink
*Postage will be $1.20 for a card shipping internationally.