Visit our CAREERS PAGE for details regarding job qualifications and application instructions.
- Developing fresh, new designs for Smudge Ink’s wholesale card and gift line based on our current look and industry research. The Designer must be able to push the envelope by introducing new ideas and techniques that will help further develop our line while remaining true to our vision.
- Researching and understanding current trends in the fashion, stationery, and home décor industries.
- Submitting designs promptly based on the given release schedule. Working with others to make sure product releases are efficient and organized.
- Regularly discussing feedback, sales analysis, scheduling, and projects.
- Preparing design files and ordering polymer plates for production as needed. Printing and delivering all spec sheets to Print Manager for each new product.
- Working on special design projects as needed (example: company holiday card, custom mailings, custom projects).
- Assisting with trade shows (e.g. NY Now).
- Managing your time as you juggle designing for our wholesale line, for licensing opportunities, and in-house projects.
Hours: 40 hours a week
Start date: January 2024
Find more details here.