Last week, we celebrated the start of spring by flexing our floral arranging muscles. To add a creative twist, we looked for inspiration among our newest floral note card designs. We may have gleaned the idea from the MFA's annual Art in Bloom festival. Every year, floral designers from around New England exhibit their arrangements with famous works of art found throughout the Museum.
This got us thinking ... what would happen if you paired a beautiful Smudge Ink card with a variety of fresh blooms from Trader Joe's and Mahoneys? The result: a fun time had by all and some beautiful arrangements if we do say so ourselves.
(April & Clayton's arrangement inspired by English Roses Boxed Note Cards)
(Deb & Emily's arrangement inspired by Manzanita Flowers Boxed Note Cards)
(Sarah & Sabrina's arrangement by inspired by our Magnolias Boxed Note Cards)
(Rheana & Margaret's arrangement inspired by Snapdragons Boxed Note Cards)
- Holiday Gift Guide: Foodie
1) Kate Spades’s Recipe Box is a great gift that can be filled with a few of your favorite recipes to add a personal ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gardner
1) This boxed note set is perfect for post-holiday thank you notes and is sure to be a hit with any flower lover! 2) ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Animal Lover
1) This coloring book is sure to please your animal lover and keep them busy for those long winter months! 2) For tho...