The holiday season is upon us. Here are a few things we're excited to give and receive this year.
1) Treat the young person in your life to a box of gourmet snacks from Mouth.
2) If your kid wants to get more involved in the kitchen, the MasterChef Junior Cookbook looks like a great tutorial.
3) This cute bag can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack.
4) Handcrafted Honeybee's Trivia Bath Bombs make bathtime even more fun!
5) Tattly's wildlife temporary tattoos will last for days (instead of minutes)!
6) Qwirkle is a fun family game that will entertain little kids and their parents.
7) Let those kids live large with a chic letterpress printed notepad by e.b. goodale Smudge Ink.
Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
1) Maileg makes adorable stuffed animals that any kid would love! The precious mouse in a box makes a great and unexp...
Holiday Gift Guide: Foodie
1) Kate Spades’s Recipe Box is a great gift that can be filled with a few of your favorite recipes to add a personal ...
Holiday Gift Guide: Gardner
1) This boxed note set is perfect for post-holiday thank you notes and is sure to be a hit with any flower lover! 2) ...