The holiday season is upon us. Here are a few things we're excited to give and receive this year.
1) If the host of the party loves to cook, Samin Nosrat's cookbook will be a welcome addition to their library.
2) Yum! A sampler box of McCrea's delicious caramels is a great hostess gift.
3) Waxing Kara's Bees Knees Tea makes for a pretty winter gift.
4) This scented candle from Sparklefly Candle Co. will create a lovely aroma and it bears a gentle reminder to celebrate the little things.
5) The Everyday Co.'s linen napkins are made for gifting.
6) Smudge Ink's Hostess Collection is a set of three perfect host/hostess gifts to have on hand for those last-minute holiday party invites.
7) If the party's hoppin', silly sloth wine glass markers could save the day as soon as you gift them!
Father's Day Gift Guide
Father's Day is just over a month away, and we're starting to think about gifts for the dads in our lives. Take a pee...
Holiday Gift Guide: Teens
1) These vibrant, edge painted notes from Smudge Ink are a go-to stationary item that any teenager would love! 2) Hyd...
Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
1) Maileg makes adorable stuffed animals that any kid would love! The precious mouse in a box makes a great and unexp...