This Sunday (September 10, 2017) is Grandparents Day! Grandparents adore their grandchildren and they don’t expect to be celebrated for it. This is even more reason to acknowledge the day and let them know how much we love them right back.
To help you out, we've created a fun printable letter that kids can fill in and give to their grandparents. Abigail let us feature her beautiful letter to her grandmother here! She simply followed these easy steps:
1) Click on the links below to download and print the Grandparents Day printable. Each is 2 pages.
Printable for Grandma
Printable for Grandpa
2) Color, draw, and fill in the blanks!
3) Cut along the gray outline of each page and glue the pages back to back to make one sheet.
5) Orient the sheet so that the width is longer than the height and lay on its “gift wrap” side. Fold so that the left and right edges meet in the middle to complete the ribbon.
6) Use a little tape to keep the letter closed and “wrapped up.”
7) Give to a grandparent!
Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards!
Hello, hello! My name is Meaghan, and I'm a senior at Lesley University College of Art and Design studying Illustrati...
Mother's Day Card Round Up
Moms are our everyday superheroes. They juggle a million things at once without blinking an eye. And let’s face it, m...
Free Printable Garden Markers for Spring Planting!
Out here in Boston we are eagerly awaiting spring. I can't get enough of everyone's cherry blossom pics from warmer p...