- Smudge Ink's notebooks are a great way to jot down thoughts, notes, and doodles throughout your day.
- Make note-taking fun and organized with this cute set of Muji gel pens.
- Stay hydrated with this Contigo water bottle. Its vacuum-insulated interior keeps your drinks chilled or toasty, plus it also comes in many cute marbled designs.
Zebra's Mildliners make keep your notes tidy and easy to read, and also come in several cute pastel shades.
- Our origami notepad is another fun option for note-taking and list-making, it even comes with folding instructions on the back; great for passing around secret messages in class.
- Last but not least, a stylish and reliable Herschel backpack to carry all your belongings.
Recipe: Miss Independent
This Independence Day, we'll be raising a glass to The Statue of Liberty and thinking about Emma Lazarus's sonnet, Th...
NSS 2018 Recap Part 1: Set Up
It's so hard to believe that another Stationery Show has come and gone. But here were are, already a few weeks post-s...
Father's Day Gift Guide
Father's Day is just over a month away, and we're starting to think about gifts for the dads in our lives. Take a pee...