With school starting back up soon, everyone is scrambling to grab supplies before the start of the academic year. You've probably got the basics covered (college ruled paper and classic Crayolas), but we've compiled a fun shopping list of pretty extras!
- Smudge Ink's notebooks are a great way to jot down thoughts, notes, and doodles throughout your day.
- Make note-taking fun and organized with this cute set of Muji gel pens.
- Stay hydrated with this Contigo water bottle. Its vacuum-insulated interior keeps your drinks chilled or toasty, plus it also comes in many cute marbled designs.
Zebra's Mildliners make keep your notes tidy and easy to read, and also come in several cute pastel shades.
- Our origami notepad is another fun option for note-taking and list-making, it even comes with folding instructions on the back; great for passing around secret messages in class.
- Last but not least, a stylish and reliable Herschel backpack to carry all your belongings.