What? Holiday gift guides, already? Yes, because if you're like me, you do not want to relive the frantic last-minute search for gifts and stocking stuffers and the bad decisions that resulted. Knowing what to get is half the battle! So we're kicking off our Holiday Gift Guides series with my top picks for the dude in your life!
1) Gone are the days of the giant flip wallet that merely collects forgotten receipts, credit cards, and coupons. This slender and utilitarian wallet is basically the iPhone of the wallet world.
2) Celebrate the briskness of the season with a pair of semi-luxury sweatpants—perfect for general lounging, early morning front porch newspaper runs, and Sunday football watching.
3) And for all of your gift wrapping needs this holiday, please use Smudge Ink's both handsome and cozy plaid wrap.
4) Whether one grows a five o'clock shadow or full on beard, maintenance is still necessary. What better dude gift than a shaving set for the busy and/or lazy man in your life. Or better yet, how about one of these shave subscription plans?
5) Make sure your guy stays in style wherever he is headed with this waxed canvas dopp kit from Ball and Buck. Built to last many business trips, camping weekends, or gym sessions.
6) Finally, dudes smell. And no dude wants a frilly candle. ILLUME's candles with warm gender neutral/masculine scents such as Wood Fire and Balsam and Cedar are the perfect balance between refined and rustic.
And there you go—happy shopping!