Meaghan agrees there’s nothing better than spoiling your friends, which is why her gift guide is all about shopping for your best gal! From cute to functional to both, your BFF is guaranteed to love ‘em.
1) I love film cameras because you’re forced to develop your pictures rather than have them sit on your phone! This adorable, tiny camera can easily fit in a purse ready to capture all your memories together. Or, if you’re friend is a little impatient, check out Polaroid’s line of instant cameras.
2) Smudge Ink’s “Just Us Girls” gift set, features what most of my friendships revolve around: eating sweets and swimming in margaritas.
3) Not only is this little pin by illustrator Tuesday Bassen gorgeous, but every time one is purchased, 50% of the proceeds go to an organization benefiting young girls through art!
4) I’m known in my friend group for having a mild obsession with rabbits, so I can’t decide if I want to give this handcrafted brooch away or keep it for myself! Etsy has loads of beautiful, one-of-a-kind pins for your one-of-a-kind friend!
5) Netflix and sew? Embroidery has made a strong comeback and this DIY embroidery kit from ModCloth is so fun and easy to do!
6) Two of my favorite things in the world combined: socks and Sasquatch. These beauties will keep toes warm in style, regardless if you don’t believe in Big Foot.
7) This handmade mug by Elizabeth Benotti is the perfect for your minimalistic obsessed friend. Great for eggnog or a hot toddy.
- Holiday Gift Guide: Foodie
1) Kate Spades’s Recipe Box is a great gift that can be filled with a few of your favorite recipes to add a personal ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gardner
1) This boxed note set is perfect for post-holiday thank you notes and is sure to be a hit with any flower lover! 2) ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Animal Lover
1) This coloring book is sure to please your animal lover and keep them busy for those long winter months! 2) For tho...