Kids love a good craft project but let's be honest we don't always have the time to hand make 20 or so Martha-approved Valentine's Day cards. As a less daunting alternative, we took some our sweetest Valentine designs and turned them into adorable miniature cards that you can print right at home!
Just cut out and then have your kids write in their messages and fold along the dotted line—you're all set! For an extra touch, hole punch and tie with ribbon, seal with some washi tape, or attach them to candy.
Click the links below to download and print the free printables (either by design or all four designs):
Have a happy and no-fuss Valentine's Day!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Foodie
1) Kate Spades’s Recipe Box is a great gift that can be filled with a few of your favorite recipes to add a personal ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Gardner
1) This boxed note set is perfect for post-holiday thank you notes and is sure to be a hit with any flower lover! 2) ...
- Holiday Gift Guide: Animal Lover
1) This coloring book is sure to please your animal lover and keep them busy for those long winter months! 2) For tho...