Father's Day is just over a month away, and we're starting to think about gifts for the dads in our lives. Take a peek at what we're talking about in our studio this year!
1) Is it time for dad to upgrade his sweatpants? This affordable pair looks super cozy!
2) If the dad in your life loves to eat, this collection of paleo goodies is a delicious option.
3) A beautiful notebook for daily musings or basic list making for dads who like to write things down.
4) Pick up a growler from your local brewery or order cans of hard cider from Downeast!
5) If coffee gets your dad going in the morning, spice up his morning routine with this World Explorer's Sampler.
6) Stranger in the Woods is a compelling true story about a Maine man who lived a solitary life in the woods for 28 years.
7) Burly Stone makes massive bars of soap that last and last. The soaps are hand poured in small batches.
8) Don't forget a card! This Root Beer Float card pairs well with any of the aforementioned gifts!
2018 Holiday Gift Guide For Women
The holiday season is upon us. Here are a few things we're excited to give and receive this year. 1) This Honey Gift...
Fall Recipe Round-up
Everywhere we look, there are headlines and posts about sweater weather and pumpkins. Folks are picking apples and ma...
Back To School Syle Guide
With school starting back up soon, everyone is scrambling to grab supplies before the start of the academic year. You...