Graduation season always seems to sneak up quickly, doesn't it?! Here are a few gift ideas for the graduates in your life.
1) If the grad in your life likes to travel, they'll appreciate luggage organizing cubes like these (accompanied with a subtle hint to visit home regularly, of course).
2) A toolkit is a handy gift for any recent grad. Whether moving into a dorm room or a new apartment, it's important to have a set of basic tools.
3) If your graduate is prone to stress, Print Therapy's essential oil rollers are a wonderful gift. Formulated to help the wearer center themselves, you might want to get one yourself at the same time!
4) Send the graduate off with a trinket box that reminds them of home! You can get all sorts of custom handmade pieces on the Unique Pl8z website.
5) A sturdy tote bag is a wonderfully versatile gift. Great for anything from a weekend trip to lugging a stack of textbooks, this classic bag is always useful.
6) With a map art print, they spruce up their new place with hometown pride. Or get two (hometown and new town) so grads can remember where they've come from and where they're going!
7) A nice watch can elevate jeans and take an interview suit to the next level. Watches are a long-time graduation gift for a good reason!
8) Graduates can often use upgrades. A fresh wallet can add a little pep to their step.
Wishing all 2018 grads the very best in their new endeavors!