Mother's Day is a month away (Sunday, May 13) and it's time to start thinking about gifts for the moms (and mother figures!) in your life. Here are a few things we're considering this year.
1) New workout clothes are so really exciting! Surprise her with these stylish leggings by Asics.
2) Does the mom in your life like to spice it up? This Heat Fix Gift Box from Mouth will make her sweat!
3) Remind the moms in your life to slow down and pamper themselves on their special day. KBShimmer has so many bright and sparkly polish choices that you made need to pick 2 or 3.
4) This beautifully illustrated collectible compilation of fables is a great addition to any mom’s library.
5) For lots of people, a garden is a very happy place! Encourage Monarch butterflies to visit your mom's yard with these carefully selected seed balls!
6) This card is cute, but it's the cheeky inside greeting (from your favorite kid) that makes it perfect!
7) This lotion by Zandra does double-duty: it's perfectly hydrating and it'll remind your mom that's she's perfect just as she is!
8) For the coffee-loving mom in your life, a trio of flavors designed for morning, noon, and night!
- We're Hiring! Help Us Spread The Word!
Come and join our team! Smudge Ink is a design and letterpress printing business in Charlestown, MA. We manufacture ...
- Rewarding Activities for a Rainy Boston Day
Hey, it’s Zee back with some fun things to do on rainy days like today! March is always an interesting month for New ...
- Gift How-To: Distance Bracelets!
Hello all! This is Zee Sutermeister, the spring intern again! Today I’m here with a step-by-step guide for a super ea...