Valentine's Day is one of our favorite days of the year! Whether you have a bestie, soul mate, or secret crush, there's nothing like sending sweet and sassy cards to our favorite people. We also like to use this holiday as an excuse to bake heart-shaped goodies and assemble a pretty bouquet of flowers—whether they're a treat for ourselves or a loved one! Here are some of the Valentines cards Sarah and I have been eyeing to make someone's Valentine's Day extra special ...
1. What would Valentine's Day be without a T. Rex? This Hello!Lucky card will make all of your dino-loving friends' hearts melt (ahem, Sarah).
2. We all remember our first letterpress card. And for Sarah it was a Valentine by Egg Press. Simple and darling, this heart-filled card works for a romantic partner or your bestie.
3. You're good at Valentine's Day things. Sapling Press is good at making us laugh till our bellies ache! And this checklist card is no exception.
4. Full disclosure: Sarah's sister is the talented illustrator behind Scottie & Rooh. Sisterly love or not, can we talk about how all is right in the world when you see this hedgie?
5. Thanks to Ladyfingers Letterpress there's a strange yet perfect Valentine for your favorite Netflix binge watcher and 80s child.
6. Express your feelings with this rosy-cheeked beaver and make your Valentine feel pun-tastic!
7. For the love that will last a cross country trek on (very pixelated) oxen-led wagons until one of you dies of dysentery or a snake bite, then only this Odd Daughter card will do.
8. Say (or mouth) the words your sweetheart has been waiting to hear with this sweet and silly card.
9. Nothing says we’ve got a one-of-a-kind love more than a bunny in Bjork's swan dress. Dear Hancock, you get us.
10. Let someone know you're ready to get serious with this foodie-approved card. Because Little Low Studio knows that nothing beats out snack time!