Many of my friends are pregnant, and I've got babies on my mind! Springtime and babies sort of go hand-in-hand, so now's the perfect time for some baby gift inspiration.
1) Bath time is all fun and splashy until a little one gets soap in their eyes. Problem solved with a simple Shampoo Rinse Cup!
2) Family dinner is an important part of our day, so we love our matching Stokke Tripp Trapp chairs (ours are red!). They allow the kids to sit right at the regular table and the chairs are easily adjustable so they grow even with them.
3) Smudge Ink's Baby Thank You Note Log just about saved my life after my second son was born. Being able to keep track of both gifts and notes sent in one lovely place truly made my life simpler.
4) Food is the very best gift for new parents. Seriously. If it's not easy to deliver a meal or make cookies, try sending a tasty treat like these Chocolate Covered Dulce De Leche Alfajores!
5) I don't know what it is about this Baby Einstein Musical Toy, but kids go bananas for it. The tunes are pretty catchy! It's my mother-in-law's go-to baby gift, and it's a crowd pleaser. Bonus: it has two volumes.
6) Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? is an excellent addition to any young child's bookshelf. We've been reading this book for 3 years now, and it's great for teaching animals, colors, and even animal sounds. Plus, it's hard to go wrong with a book illustrated by Eric Carle!
7) There are lots of great stuffed animals out there. If you're looking for something a little more unique, check out this adorable Finklestein's Bunny.
Enjoy the new babies in your life, and happy shopping!
- Graduation Gift Guide
Graduation season always seems to sneak up quickly, doesn't it?! Here are a few gift ideas for the graduates in your ...
- Mother's Day Gift Guide
Mother's Day is a month away (Sunday, May 13) and it's time to start thinking about gifts for the moms (and mother fi...
- MailChimp Visited Our Studio!
In January, MailChimp sent a team to our studio to make a video about how we use newsletters for our business. It was...